I have also opted for the airbrush effect on the model, as this is typically seen in teen magazines and is used to clean up any blemishes the person may have, giving the front cover a more cleanly fresh look.
I have chosen to use the neon effect for the Title of the magazine as I believe that this makes it stand out from other magazines and will give it a creative edge, which is also why I have edited in a white and blue background, as these are more neutral colours and instead of being in you face with bright warm colours, I aimed to give the magazine a more laid back appearance.
To make the magazine seem more authentic I have placed the bar coede on the bottom left of the cover, which is where the bar code is usually seen, I have also placed the price along the bottom right hand side of the cover, as this is also where the price is often seen on magazine front covers.
Finally, the indirect mode of address that i have used for the person on the front image has been used to make the image seem more natural and not forced, and as this is a college magazine, it has been used to show a college student going about his everyday duties.
For the contents page, I have used the same basic colours that i used for the front cover; this is because this is the house style of the magazine, along with the blue and white colours.
This contents page has been left pretty basic and has two images of students of the college; this is so that the audience can gather an insight as to what the pupils are interested in through the way they are dressed. Also the typical layout for a contents page has been used and the pages have been ordered in importance and relevance to the images portrayed on the front cover.
This contents page has been left pretty basic and has two images of students of the college; this is so that the audience can gather an insight as to what the pupils are interested in through the way they are dressed. Also the typical layout for a contents page has been used and the pages have been ordered in importance and relevance to the images portrayed on the front cover.
These are the original images that i took and used for the front cover and contents pageof this magazine.

No comments:
Post a Comment